June 10 – 25, Lubbock, Texas
Celebrating 62 Consecutive Years
of The Parade of Homes
Main Parade Hours (all subdivisions)
• Monday – Friday 6:00 – 9:00 pm
• Saturday – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
• Sunday – 1:00 – 6:00 pm
After Dark Hours
• Foxridge – Tuesday, June 13th – 6:00 – 10:00pm
• Estates at Vintage – Thursday, June 15th – 6:00 – 10:00pm
• Estates at Kelsey Park – Tuesday, June 20th – 6:00 – 10:00pm
- Weekday touring is less congested than Saturday and Sunday.
- Please be sure to wear shoes that can be easily removed. Most homes require that you remove your shoes or wear shoe coverings.
- Remember that if you have very young children, they may become bored or tired. You are only allowed one visit per location, so you will be unable to leave and return at another time.
- People’s Choice Award voting runs from the opening Saturday, June 10th through Sunday, June 18th. Be sure to vote for one home in each development.
- Smoking, strollers, food, beverages, and pets are not allowed.
- The weather may force the closure of the parade. If it rains after you have started touring and you have not finished your tour, you will receive a rain check.
- $15 for Adults
- $5 for Children
- Free for Children 2 and under
- Tickets are available in advance at all branches of First Bank and Trust and 20 minutes prior to gate opening at all 3 subdivisions.