June 10 – 25, Lubbock, Texas
Celebrating 62 Consecutive Years
of The Parade of Homes
Tickets are $15 for adults, $5 for children age 2-12. Under 2 is free.
Monday – Friday 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday 1:00 – 6:00 pm
- Weekday touring is less congested than Saturday and Sunday.
- Please be sure to wear shoes that can be easily removed. Most homes require that you remove your shoes or wear shoe coverings.
- Remember that if you have very young children, they may become bored or tired. You are only allowed one visit per location, so you will be unable to leave and return at another time.
- People’s Choice Award voting runs from the opening Saturday, June 11th through Sunday, June 19th. Be sure to vote for one home in each site.
- Smoking, strollers, food and beverages, and pets are not allowed.
- The weather may force the closure of the parade. If it rains after you have started touring and you have not finished your tour, you will receive a rain check.