This home, built by Fred Wilson Homes, is perfect for a family at approximately 2200 square feet, with volume ceilings, and open flow. Decorated in soft Industrial style, brick accents and some exposed elements enhance the design. Beautiful cabinetry, granite countertops, wood-look vinyl flooring, and stainless appliances are just some of the amenities offered in the kitchen. A large skylight floods the area with natural light and the island provides for serving and casual dining.
A rock fireplace and exposed rafters draw you into the family room and barn doors can be closed to give privacy to the bedroom areas. The master suite offers separate vanities, soaking tub, generous shower, and large, walk-in closet. A large back yard and covered patio provide for outdoor activities and entertaining. The laundry has space for a refrigerator/freezer, closet and cabinet storage, and convenient mud bench.
- 18 ft. garage door
- Manifold water distribution for faster delivery of hot water
- Security pre-wire
- Sound pre-wire
- 4” rigid foam insulation board applied to exterior walls
- Perimeter insulation between the earth and foundation to break transfer of cold
- A plastic barrier installed below the concrete floor to stop approx. 12 gallons of water/day (via vapor) that comes into your home from the soil
- Expanding foam insulation applied to rafters/ with vapor barrier above
- High efficiency HVAC
- LED lighting throughout.
- Barometric balancing valve to replenish fresh air
- This home should average below $90/month electrical utility cost