Kelsey Park is a 600+ acre master-planned community on the south side of F.M. 1585 (130th Street) between Quaker Avenue and Indiana Avenue in southwest Lubbock. The development is a project of Ford Development Corporation.
South of 135th Street, the development includes the Enclave at Kelsey Park, the Estates of Kelsey Park and, coming in 2019, Eastwick at Kelsey Park.
The Estates of Kelsey Park features 1/2-acre lots on City water and custom homes by some of Lubbock’s best home builders. The Estates is pleased to be a part of this year’s Parade of Homes.
For more information on Kelsey Park, please see our web site at: www. kelseypark.com
Kelsey Park was named in honor of Kelsey Renee Vines who was tragically killed in an automobile accident in September of 2008 at the tender age of 18. The park at Kelsey Park will be developed, in part, to remember and celebrate the life of Kelsey Vines.
KELSEY RENEE VINES (April 7, 1990 – September 2, 2008)
2017 Lubbock Parade of Homes featured in Estates of Kelsey Park:
- Artistry Homes LLC, – 4004 139th Street
- Sharkey Custom Homes – 4006 139th Street
- Clearview Custom Homes – 4008 139th Street
- Trey Strong Custom Homes – 4012 139th Street
- J. Bungalows – 4013 139th Street
- Caliber Homes – 4011 139th Street
- Toogood Built Homes – 4009 139th Street
- Creative Homes Luxury – 4007 139th Street