George H. McMahan, who many will remember as the long time owner of Honda of Lubbock, is the developer of Bacon Crest and Primrose Pointe. George sold the Honda business in 1996 to devote full time to developing another popular subdivision, Papalote South. Bacon Crest had sold out by 2012 so George bought the remaining vacant lots in Vintage Township in 2012, and then developed “The Estates at Vintage”, site for this years Parade of Homes location.
George is married to his wife of fifty-one years, Linda. They have two children -Wayne and Julie. Wayne is currently taking care of the family ranch at Smithville, Texas near Austin. Julie is owner and operator of the Four Paws Pet Resort, a luxury pet boarding facility.
George is a member of the West Texas Home Builders Association and is a Past President; he also serves on the Developer’s Council.
While a motorcycle dealer, he served as President of the Texas Motorcycle Dealer Association, and was recently awarded the “Woody Leone Lifetime Achievement Award” for his continued dedication to the motorcycle sport. Before forming George McMahan Development, LLC, he served as President of the Texas State Championship Enduro Circuit for four years. George and Linda still actively ride motorcycles, ATV’s, and dirt bikes and enjoy traveling in their RV, and spending time at the ranch.
2017 Lubbock Parade of Homes featured in Estates At Vintage:
- Flatland Homes Co. LLC – 4802 120th Place
- Celebration Homes – 4804 120th Place
- W.E. Custom Homes LLC – 4806 120th Place
- Cody Craig Custom Homes – 4808 120th Place
- Steve Hill Homes – 4810 120th Place
- LB Home – 12002 Utica Ave.
- Ventura Homes by Jeff Seal – 12004 Utica Ave.
- Custom Homes by Robert Wood – 12006 Utica Ave.
- Brick + Boulder, LLC – 12005 Utica Ave.
- Anderson Fine Homes – 12003 Utica Ave.
- Ironwood Master Crafters LLC- 12001 Utica Ave.